Accommodation / based on twin sharing room
Air condition tourist coach for :
Transfer Airport to Hotel in Medan
Transfer Medan ? Bukit Lawang
Transfer + tour Tangkahan ? Medan
Transfer Hotel to Airport / Medan
7 X Lunch + 7 X Dinner ( As stated on above program)
English speaking tour guide
Camping equipment (Tent & mattress)
Local guide for tracking + Cook + Porter to carry camping equipment
Elephant riding at Tangkahan ( 01 hour)
Walking / tracking in the jungle of Tangkahan
Tubing at Tangkahan
Permit for National park
Air fare, airport taxes, insurance, donations, tips, lunch and dinner not mentioned on above itinerary, porter to carry customer personal stuff (Back pack etc). All personal gratuities.
Porter cost :
When clients need a personal assistance from a porter, the cost for porter Rp.200.000/person/ day.
The climate is tropical, but due to its many highlands, temperatures can be lower than one expects. Temperatures are approximately between 22-30 degrees Celsius. The rainfall differs from area to area, but averages 1.000-4.000mm per year. The relative humidity is 70-90% in lowlands. The year can be divided in two major seasons, dry season from February to August and wet season from September to January. However, the difference between seasons is not as big as in other parts of Indonesia. The change of season is also normally extra wet. The dry season is of course the best time for tracking, to visit nature parks and for the visibility of animals, etc.
What to bring :
- Backpack /day backpack
- Rain clothes
- Long pants, shorts
- T-shirts, shirts
- Underwear, socks
- Comfortable trekking boots, good socks for the trekking.
- Sunscreen, hat to protect from the sun
- Personal medicine
- Mosquito repellent
- A good head lamp or torch
- Enough plastic bags where you should pack all your clothes to protect them from the water / rain
- Water bottle
- Additional clothing you may want
- Sleeping bag & Sleeping mat (Since we can only provide simple mat in the tent, if you want to use sleeping bag or sleeping mat, you have to provide it by your own).